A fashion leader for women's accessories and promotional items.
At Showroom 35, we provide innovative and on trend designs to support your brand. We spend time on the details that will make a difference: specific material, the newest silhouettes and hardware. Our studio works with your brands in mind and looks for the latest trends and ideas that will be used in your development. We can also provide trends presentations and mood boards whenever you need them.
BOTKIER NEW YORK
Botkier, the iconic New York contemporary handbag company, founded in 2003 by Monica Botkier, has relaunched for Fall 2014 under the name Botkier New York to reflect its evolution into a refreshed accessories brand that is set for rapid expansion and growth.
Since 1959, the name Etienne Aigner has stood for quality, craftsmanship, and heritage. Known for its use of only the finest materials, commitment to Old World techniques and keen attention to detail, the Aigner brand has emerged as a true American icon.
PREMIUM GIFTS DIVISION
The Showroom 35 Premium Gifts Division is designing promotional items for the prestige beauty and fragrance industry
- Design and manufacture promotional items for leading brands.
- Unique in the Gift with Purchase arena.
- Working with some of the world's leading beauty brands.
- Continuously expanding our sourcing throughout Asia.
With our Headquarters in Manhattan and a lovely office in the center of Paris, we are at the epicenter of the fashion and beauty industries. You will benefit from the creativity of our in-house design team who attend fashion shows in the US and Europe and have alliances with professional companies dedicated to global trends.
The Jessica Simpson Collection is a signature lifestyle brand inspired by and designed in collaboration with Jessica Simpson, the American entertainment, music and style icon.
Nicole Miller is a fashion designer who blends timeless design with an eclectic modern sensibility. She draws inspiration from a wide range of influences including cinema, contemporary art and mid-20th century architecture.
WE ARE CONCIOUS MINDS
We have nominated a Quality and CSR team to ensure that we deliver our goods while maintaining the highest ethical and quality standards.
- Showroom35 was awarded a silver sustainability rating following the Ecovadis Corporate Social Responsibility assessment.
- Our Code of Conduct and Manufacturing Agreement reinforce a responsible sourcing and all our supply chain partners must adhere to it.
- SHOWROOM35 also encourages sustainability in its workplace and has settled 9 agreements that our coworkers are glad to follow.
There’s much more to do, but we’re making headway…